A SIMPLE SPRING DETOX TO RESET YOUR BODY, MIND, AND SOUL
It’s officially Spring! Do you feel the call to reset and refresh?
During winter, we tend to accumulate excess, and it can clog down our functions and our energy.
So when Spring comes, it’s often the best time to hit the RESET button on all three pillars of your wellbeing (body, mind, and soul) with a simple detox — and we’re not just talking about impossible juice cleanses!
Here’s a simple three step detox that everyone can achieve:
1. Drink more water
This is always the first and most important step.
We often don’t feel thirsty for water and drink less of it during the winter. That’s why keeping our bodies hydrated is the key to kicking our body back into gear.
TIP: Carry a bottle of water with you everywhere you go, we guarantee you’ll drink it.
3. Eat local and organic food
Why? Because local and organic food gives you many benefits, as explained by holistic health coach and organic and biodynamic farming educator Nicci from @missorganic:
- It tastes better; you’ll notice the difference.
- It’s fresher and lasts longer.
- It’s more nutritious.
- You don’t have to ingest toxic chemicals when you sit down to a meal that will disturb your gut health and overall wellbeing.
- You become more excited to eat fruit and vegetables and develop healthier habits because of the great taste.
- Increased consumption equals higher energy levels.
- It’s better for the Earth! If you want to save the bees, avoid polluting our waterways, air and land, feed nutritious soil, avoid land degradation and soil erosion, consider organic!
3. Surround yourself with like-minded individuals
You’ve probably heard it more times than you count: you’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with. True, right? At the end of the day, we’re influenced by the people we choose to surround ourselves with, so choose your tribe with intention!
It’s always good to surround yourself with individuals who bring fresh and positive energy into your life. Taking part in local community events & activities or exploring Instagram is a great way to find these inspiring people — connect with them and explore with them!
And if you’re bold enough, why not retire your mobile phone and surrender to building lasting connections in the flesh during one of our upcoming mindfulness retreats.
Escape with us for a few hours (or days) of solitude and serenity and create special memories with like-minded wanders. Read on for more about our upcoming retreats!
If you want to wake up fully to the Spring season, there is no better way than following a detox. Apply our tips today and let the cleansing begin!